Craving for a staycation? Then there is no need to look out for options. Relax, rejoice, and, unwind right from the confines of your home. Yes, you heard it right! If you are searching for a staycation option that makes you feel at home while staying away from home, then breathe a little more.
After putting in a lot of thought, we have come up with some amazing ideas to turn your home into a sweet staycation spot. Our bunch of ideas will help you transform your space into a perfect vacay spot where you can freely while enjoying the peaceful ambiance.
1. An Exquisite living room:
For a perfect vacay journey, let’s first get started with redesigning your living room. Consider investing in geometrically shaped sofas, couches, 3D wall designs, glass panel ceilings, and decorative light fixtures. Furnishing your living room with these high-end options will make your living room exude a luxurious hotel-lobby like look.
2. Give your bedroom a complete hotel-like setup
The best part of a staycation is comfortable, cushioned, and classic bedrooms. To lend a perfect vacation vibe to your home, try setting up a bedroom in the following manner:
- Firstly, choose a comfortable bed. A wooden rectangular bed is a good choice though.
- Next, get a super-comfy mattress and luxurious-looking bedspreads, duvets, and pillow covers.
- Install a modular wardrobe to keep your bedroom clean and decluttered.
- A storage bench to store extra items like kids’ bed sheets, flat sheets, or cushions.
- An armchair for a reading corner or to enjoy the outside view.
3. A thoughtful bathroom:
A sophisticated hotel bathroom is another thing that we probably love about vacations. So, yours too has to be that extravagant. For this, consider the below-mentioned tips:
- Install a modernistic style-inspired floating vanity unit to store your fuss.
- Add an elegant bathtub where you can enjoy a bubble bath.
- Use warm and subtle shades to paint bathroom walls.
- Opt for bathroom tiles that radiate a luxe vibe.
- Further, refresh your bathroom with a few scented candles, ethereal decor pieces, and a vibrant mirror.
4. Bring in Nature for a serene staycation vibe:
Staycations are all about lush, serene, and blossoming outdoors. So, to elevate your staycation at home experience, bring some greenery inside your home. Set up a beautiful balcony garden. Install turf glass flooring, a swing, natural plants, wooden furniture pieces, and compliment the arrangement with some elegant lamps and colorful decoration items. Moreover, you can also opt for some chic additions like a vertical garden, library, or coffee seating arrangements.
Need More Motivation? Find Here.
Here is some additional inspiration to recreate the staycation like experience at home:
- Go for a luxury dining table setting with handmade dinnerware and laser-cut silk table runner, napkins, and table cover.
- Jazz up empty corners with high-end artwork.
- Keep your home well-lit. To enhance the lighting effect use false ceilings. And install chandeliers in common seating areas for a striking impact.
- Convert a spare room or space into a calm meditation spot.